So last night I went to bed. I actually did the movements the physical therapist showed me to keep my neck and shoulders free of tension. Well I think I am going to make that part of my nighttime routine because I woke up...and felt amazing! When we got up, I looked at my husband and exclaimed "I don't have a headache!" and he was just as happy as I was.
To celebrate, I made us a breakfast my husband has been asking me to make for quite some time, but I just wasn't up to it. I have a recipe for whole wheat yogurt pancakes that are AH-mazing. So I made us breakfast and then we took our little munchkin to the park. We had so much fun!!! She amazes me what she can already do at two years old. She also seems to have an endless amount of energy. She made friends with another little girl at the park and the two were so cute together. She was so worn out she went right to sleep for a nap, giving me a little time to write a few posts :-) Now my husband and I are going to go through some items in the garage since he's been bugging me to do it for so long. I'm hoping this no headache streak is going to go on for a long time!
Having a day where I feel good is like a foreign feeling to me. I had a headache from April 16 until yesterday, May 12. That is just under a month. I feel like I lost a month of my life. But I'm not going to let that stop me now. This headache will not win! I will find a way to be the wife and mother I want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment